What’s new in Vietnam E-visa 2020?
Dec 31, 2019
By Ngo Long
What’s new in Vietnam E-visa 2020? Here are several highlighted changes in Vietnam Visa 2020 as shown below.
Vietnam E-visa have been granted to more countries
It took effect in February 2017, nationals of the 40 following countries are eligible to apply for an eVisa Vietnam: Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Belarus, Brunei, Chile, China (Chinese e-passport holders are not eligible for this scheme), Colombia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea (South), Luxembourg, Myanmar, Mongolia, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Timor-Leste, Uruguay, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America & Venezuela.
As of February 2020, E-visa has been more extended and opened to the total of 80 countries with the aim of boosting up tourism markets, especially form European and intensively increase revenue from this non-smoke industry. Eligible applicants can apply online for 30 day single entry tourist visa and it takes 3 working days to receive E-visa confirmation letter which sent by email.
Citizens from the following countries are eligible to apply online for an e-Visa.
• Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Chile, China (including Hong Kong and Macau passports), Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Salomon Islands, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Timor Leste, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, and Western Samoa.
Before starting your evisa application, you need:
• A Passport (Valid for at least 6 months after arrival to Vietnam)
• A Credit/Debit card /Paypal account
• A digital copy of passport page which contain personal information.
• A recently taken digital photo (it should present full face, front view, eyes open without glasses, background should be plain light colored or white)
Here is full process of getting vietnam E- visa in 2020
• You must submit relevant personal information via the form of Vietnam Immigration Department and pay the required fee by credit card (MasterCard or Visa) or paypal.
• When your eVisa application has been approved, the visa issuance system will send you a notice for a link to download and print the eVisa.
• You are required to present this eVisa at the immigration checkpoint for verification upon your arrival in Vietnam.
• Normal processing time of Vietnam e visa is 3 working days. Cost of Vietnam e visa is 35 USD, which is non-refundable in case of visa issuance refusal.
Here is latest updated information on Vietnam E-visa in 2020. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at +84.822.214.171.124 or email us at [email protected]
. Our address: No. 88 Xa Dan Street, Phuong Lien Ward, Dong Da Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam