Photo requirements for Vietnam visa on arrval
Nov 29, 2019
By Hoa Do
In order to get visa stamped onto your passport at Vietnam airport upon arrival, you are required to present some documents together with your visa approval letter
. One of the important documents is two passport size photos
. You need to take photos that meet the standard of Vietnam immigration's regulation.
This information is really helpful for you so please read carefully for getting Vietnam visa on arrival
in a smooth way.
Passport-sized photo sample
Some points that you need to note as below:
- 02 photos are required (one is glued on entry and exit visa form, one is presented if needed)
- The photo must be passport-sized, identical and taken during 6 months
- The size of the image from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be from 1 inch to 13/8 inches
- The photo must be in color and white background
- Your full face must be shown on the photo with a plain light background
- The photo should be taken in normal street attire without any hats, headgears or hairline.
- Your uniform is not required but you can wear if it is your daily clothes
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig, or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses will be not accepted unless required for medical reasons. A medical document may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photo.
Get your visa approval letter at https://applyvietnamvisa.org/apply
For more details related to Vietnam visa
on arrival, please don't hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected]
. We will assist you at our best.
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Visa Team