Key information of Vietnam visa
Nov 29, 2019
By Hoa Do
At the moment, there are so many foreigners who would like to arrive in Vietnam for tourism or working but not all of them to know clearly about Vietnam visa
policy. In this article, applyvietnamvisa.org will help you deeply understand that policy
Several nationalities are in the Vietnam visa exemption list. In this case, no visa required to enter Vietnam
VIETNAM VISA EXEMPTION LIST
If you are citizens of the following countries, you can stay in Vietnam for a certain period of time without a visa.
- 60 days: For APEC Business Travel Card holders;
- 30 days: For those traveling directly to Phu Quoc Island from a foreign territory;
- 30 days: For citizens of Singapore, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia;
- 21 days: For citizens of the Philippines;
- 15-days: For citizens of Denmark, Finland, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Norway, Sweden;
- 15-days by June 30, 2017: UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain;
- 15-days by June 30, 2020: Belarus.
Note: This policy only for those who arrive in Vietnam for the first time during 30 days from the last entry and people cannot extend to stay longer. If you plan to stay longer in Vietnam, you should apply for a visa to avoid any hassles.
Key information for Vietnam visa
VIETNAM VISA FOR OTHER NATIONALITIES
If you are not in the Vietnam visa exemption list, you can choose 3 following ways to obtain the visa.
1. Vietnam visa on arrival (For traveling by air only)
This is the best way of getting the visa upon arrival. You only to follow 3 steps to get it
- Complete the form and pay the fee on our website: Applyvietnamvisa.org
- Receive approval letter via email within 2 working days in normal service
- Get visa stamped onto your airport at Vietnam airport
2. Vietnam E-visa (For any means of transport)
This way is only for 46 nationalities, tourist visa, 1 month and single entry. You also need to follow the 4 steps as below:
- Apply for your visa at this link: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/trang-chu-ttdt
- Wait for confirmation to know whether your application is accepted or not
- Get the QR code via email after 3 working days
- Get visa stamped at any ports in Vietnam when showing the code
3. Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy (For any means of transport)
This way is applicable to those who live near the Embassy or can't apply in other ways. You have to follow the following steps:
- Directly travel to Vietnam Embassy to submit the documents or send the document by Post (Depending on Embassy/Consulate policy)
- Come back Embassy to get your passport with visa stamped or receive your passport with visa stamped by the post
You should pay attention to your case to have the best choice before applying visa to Vietnam
. For any inquiries about Vietnam visa, please don't hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected]
Have a nice trip!
Vietnam Visa Team,